Sunday, March 25, 2007

Wow, almost three weeks

Where does the time go? Since Isabella was born, we seemed to have lived one very very long day. We barely know what day it is, and our concept of time has completely changed.

Isabella continues to grow at a rapid pace, and she weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. at her last doctor's appointment on Friday. Everything seems to be going well, so she won't have to go back until May, when she'll get four (ouch!) shots. I scheduled a Friday appointment so at least we can comfort her over the weekend.

On Friday 3/16, I was looking at her umbilical cord and thinking that I should take a picture of it, since it was the last remnant of our physical connection. Well, no sooner had I thought of that and I went to sleep, noting it as a good thing to do in the morning. Well, at her 2AM diaper change, Alex discovered that the cord stump had already fallen off. So much for the picture!

We have more pictures, but I'll post those later.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More pictures of Isabella please! Hurry, Kar.